Customer Service & Special Needs
Have a problem with your parking ticket? Need assistance boarding an aircraft? Have special needs? Lost anything? See our "travel ambassadors."
- To make sure our passengers have the most pleasant experience possible and to meet their traveling needs, Atlantic City International Airport has a customer service desk staffed from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The customer service desk is immediately to the right of the main entrance.
- To make advance arrangements, call 645-7895 (Ext. 4725 or 4702).
ACY Resources for Traveler with Disabilities
- Handicapped access to shuttle available
- Customer Service desk inside terminal can arrange for handicapped shuttle access; call 609-645-7895 (Ext. 4725 or 4702) or email us.
- For special boarding procedures for handicapped travelers or for families with small children, call your airline.