E-ZPass Plus is the easiest way to pay for parking.
Paying for parking at the garage on New York Avenue or the open-air lot on Atlantic Avenue in Atlantic City is quicker and easier with E-ZPass Plus the electronic system that enables
You may use E-ZPass Plus if you meet the following criteria:
1. Hold your account with an E-ZPass service provider listed in the box below.
2. Replenish your E-ZPass account with a credit card:
- If you do not currently replenish your account using a credit card and would like to switch your E-ZPass replenishment method, call the appropriate E-ZPass service provider.
- If you have a prepaid E-ZPass business/commercial account, call your E-ZPass service provider to have E-ZPass Plus activated on your business/commercial account.
It's as “E-Z” as 1-2-3 to use E-ZPass Plus to pay for parking:
1. When you enter the parking facility, take a ticket as usual.
2. When you exit, make sure your E-ZPass tag is affixed to your windshield and please have your ticket ready.
3.Put your ticket into the reader (see below) at the exit and press the purple E-ZPass Plus button. When a receipt appears, take it and the gate goes up.
How you will see the charge:
- If the parking fee is less than $20, it will appear as a charge on your monthly E-ZPass statement, and it will be deducted from your E-ZPass account balance.
- If the fee is $20 or more, it will be charged directly to the credit card you use to replenish your
E-ZPass account; in either instance, the transaction will be reflected on your E-ZPass statement.
If you are an E-ZPass Plus customer but do NOT want to use your E-ZPass to pay for parking, you have two options:
- You can pay by cash or credit card at the Auto-pay machines, or you can pay by credit card at the exit lane, following the instructions at the machine (see above).
If you encounter a problem with using E-ZPass Plus, see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below.
For additional information regarding the E-ZPass program,
|New Jersey Customer Service Center:||(888) 288-6865 www.ezpassNJ.com|
|New York Customer Service Center:||(800) 333-8655 www.e-zpassNY.com|
|Delaware Department of Transportation:||(888) 397-2773 www.ezpassDE.com|
|Delaware River and Bay AuthorityCustomer Service Center:||(866) 372-2382 www.drba.net|
|Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission:||(800) 972-5061 www.drjtbc.com|
Maryland Customer Service Center:
(888) 321-6824 www.ezpassMD.com
- Your E-ZPass tag may not be properly affixed to your windshield. If it is in the wrong position, the system may not read it.
- Your E-ZPass account is not with an authorized service provider. We transact with the New Jersey Customer Service Center; New York Customer Service Center; Delaware Department of Transportation; Delaware River & Bay Authority Customer Service Center; Delaware River Port Authority or Delaware River Joint Toll Commission, and the Maryland Customer Service Center. Other originating agencies may be added later.
- You may be replenishing your E-ZPass account by check or cash, not by credit card. Only accounts backed by a credit-card account can make an E-ZPass Plus transaction.
- Your credit card account may no longer be accepting new charges or over its limit. Check with your service provider or credit card provider.
- Your E-ZPass tag is not functioning. If that's the case, you cannot use it for highway tolls either. Check with your customer service agency, and if need be make arrangements for a replacement tag.